5/24/13

Etude House: Collagen Moistfull Cream



Ello everyone,

This is the moisturizing cream I have been using for around my eyes and any fine lines . It is from the 3 step sample kit of Etude House Collagen Moistufull line from ebay, for about $5.00 with free shipping. (Sorry, I do not remember the ebay seller.) I'm reviewing them separately, so my post is not to long. Read on for my Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream  review.

Description from Ebay.com

  Desription:

Moisturizing and tightening cream improves complexion look and feel with concentrated Baobab Tree extract and Collagen formula. 


  • Concentrated Baobab Tree + Collagen content for advanced moisturizing and tightening 
  • Supplies noticeably tightened sensation and results 

  • Baobab Tree + Collagen combination improves dermal structure and moisture retention 



Appearance: The cream has a light orange tint to it.
Scent: It just smells fresh to me. It is kind of hard to explain
Texture: This seems more like a gel than a cream.

Personal Experience:
  I have used this twice a day, for a little over a  month. I wash my face with Likas Papaya soap, and use this after the Etude House Moistfull First Essence. Though I have oily/combo skin, under my eyes can be quite dry.
I only applied this under my eyes, and on fine expression lines.  I have used this a few times on my whole face. It spreads very smoothly, also absorbs nicely into my skin, and leaves it feeling moisturized.
 I am pleasantly surprised at how the faint smile lines I was getting, have started to fade!  I know this is not an eye firming cream, but the results under my eyes, are quite nice.  I'm not at the age to care about wrinkles, but I do believe in maintenance.


 Acne Prone Skin Reaction?:
 I have been applying it mainly in places, which don't breakout.

Any complaints:
This is my first facial cream. I have a tip though- buy a spatula because this does not come with one. This product is in a jar, so you have to resist just putting your finger in there. 

Overall thoughts:
I like the results this gave me. Honestly, this and the First Essence, are the first sets I have used together. I feel together they work awesomely, yet I have not tried other collagen moisturizing kits. I plan to order Sana Hadanomy's cream and collagen mist. That way I have something to compare this to, and can give a more thorough review on this product.

Scores:
  • Moisture: 5/5
  • Moisture Retention: 4/5
  • Tightening/Firming: 4/5

Overall Score:  

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!As always, thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this eyecream, heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the regular cream. They have one specifically for eye firming.

      Delete