12/19/13

Too Faced Matte Eye Palette Review



Ello everyone!

I have wanted to break out of drugstore make up for the longest time, but felt like I shouldn't spend the money for one reason or other. I made 2 purchases on Cyber Monday, one being an Urban Decay palette and the other this Too Faced Matte Eye Palette. It cost a little over $20, with shipping. I have only worn the Day Time look twice, and lightly. Currently, I'm loving natural looks, with dark lips! I've even skipped wearing my circle lenses a lot 0_0. I know, shocking!

What I Love

I love the cards that come with this palette, I thought it was a nice touch.

❤ The packaging of this is very sturdy. It makes me feel comfortable popping it in my purse!

❤ Even though I wear this on the light side, it can be built up to a lovely rich color. I looove the coffee bean shade!

❤ The organization of this palette is easy to follow, and I would suggest this for a beginner makeup lover.   The rows are named Day, Classic, & Fashion, and are organized by- highlight, mid tone, and crease shade. This is definitely for a girl who does not have time to play around with looks. You can mix and match the shades, if you feel creative!  

❤ I got a free sample of Shadow Insurance.


 Hit & Miss
❤ The Fresh Linen shade is suppose to be a very light pinkish shade. Yet shows up a bit yellowish on my skin tone. So, if you are of a darker skin color, you might want to keep that in mind.



Quick Swatch. I only swiped once.

You can find Too Faced Matte Eye Palette Many Places: 


 Have you tried Too Faced Matte Palette? 
Do you have any Matte Palette suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment