5/4/13

Wholesale7.net Quick Tips, Gets & Review





Ello,

I found this shop, around the same time I was going to order from taobao. They have a lot of cute things on there, but you have to be a smart shopper!



Store Review

I ordered on April 5th and received my package on the 27th. I did not mind the time, I chose regular China Post. Their communication was awesome! I entered the wrong address. To make matters worse, I chose the wrong shipping, and freaked out. I ended up sending 3 messages back to back. They responded quickly, and very politely. They put any worries I had to rest.

Customer Service:  ★★★★★
Shipping Time:  ★★★★ ☆ 



 Here are a few tips, that I wish I slowed down to follow.


Shopping Tips


☆  Measure yourself accurately, and maybe size up for a little more room.
☆  Pay attention to the measurements. I cannot stress that enough. They list in cm.
☆  Your article of clothing will not look exactly like the stock photo.
☆  You usually get what you pay for.




 Clothing Review




Stock Image

What I received





I think the top in the stock image and the one I recieved are similar. This top is super cute, and fits well. The shoulder openings are adorable. The beading is done securely, no falling or missing beads. I see myself wearing it a lot this Summer.

 Rating:
 ★★★★★



Stock Image

What I received



The shirt I received did not button all the way to the top, like the stock image. There was a button , but the opening was sewn shut. Also, the color is white in the stock image, but the shirt I received is more of an off white. I do not mind it not buttoning all the way to the top. The difference in color, I can deal with too. I bought this mainly for the cute bunnies, that look like they are painted in watercolor or ink.

Rating
★★★★☆ 


Layered Lace Shorts

 
Stock Photo

What I received


There shorts are so cute, and look very similar to the stock image. Unfortunately, when I tried them on, my hips were to big for them to fit the way I wanted them to. I'm considering doing a giveaway with these included. I'm going to give it 5 stars, though I'm upset I didn't fit them. ( ̄(エ) ̄)

Rating:
 ★★★★★


 Empire Waist Skirt

 

Stock Image

What I received


You guys, I could do nothing but laugh. You indeed get what you pay for. I laughed, put it on, and laughed some more. It was $3.84. This is so short, and uneven...I, have no words. One thing I can say, it does well adding a tiny bit of poof under my dresses.

Rating:

★ ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  


That is it you guys! Shop slow, and shop smart. As always, thanks for reading<3



























No comments:

Post a Comment