8/1/12

D.I.Y Spiked Headband....Seashell style!

I posted on my tumblr, that I would blog on how to make the spiked headband I took pictures with yesterday. Soooo, here we goooo! (✪㉨✪)

Things You Will Need!







 I forgot to take a picture of my hot glue gun, but you will need something to glue the seashells to your headband.
  • Headband
  • Pointy Seashells
  • Lace
  • Hot Glue Gun (some type of adhesive)
                                                                                                                                                              
Add your material!
1. Glue your lace to your headband. (Or any other material you have chosen to cover your headband)

You should end up with something like this.
 2. Attach your seashells. You can find them pretty much anywhere from Walmart to a Michaels. I bought mine from a fabric store.

I had to chip some of the bottom of the seashell, for it to sit right.






3. Keep gluing your seashells on! I spaced mine out, about an inch and a half.
I'm sorry for the look of my work table lol

4. Let it sit until the glue has hardened. Then you are free to wear it! 




So, there you have it. A different spin on the spiked headband. Let me know if you try it, or send me a picture of you wearing yours!  ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ




No comments:

Post a Comment